Third Party Administration
As a third party administrator, Better Business Planning can help your business keep benefits organized while saving you money.
BBP Administration Services was started in 1992 to help businesses with their self-funded or partially self-funded organization, as well as with payroll, pre-tax plans, and benefit continuation. BBP strives itself as being an industry leader in both customer service and technology for administration services.
We have a robust payroll and HRIS platform that allows employers to fully automate with one login, so one solution has all of their payroll and HRIS needs. The payroll and HRIS platform also allows employers to save time and money. This coupled with the technology on our pre-tax and continuation benefits through e-mails, texts, and iPhone/Android applications keeps the employer from conducting the day to day maintenance they normally have to do with other administrators. Most importantly, on average, BBP is 10 – 20% less money than those other providers!
A few of these benefits include:
- Reduced administration costs for your business
- Increased flexibility in your insurance offerings
- Improved customer service for your employees
- Flexible spending administration
- Premium only plan administration
- Health savings account administration
- COBRA & state continuation administration
- Health reimbursement arrangement administration
- Payroll administration
- Online benefit enrollment administration
- Performance appraisal administration
- Recruitment administration
- Career development administration
- Social media administration
- 5500 filing & summary annual report filing
- ERISA wrap document preparation
- Section 127 education assistance plan
- And more!
If you would like to speak to an insurance expert regarding the benefits to having a third party administrator, don’t hesitate to call Better Business Planning. We are always glad to answer your questions and will do everything in our power to make your business the best it can be.