Do you know how to interview a candidate while staying within legal guidelines? Or how to create an effective performance review form? If you need to terminate an employee, do you know the proper process?
An essential part of running your business is ensuring that you have solid HR procedures in place. Even the greatest companies can find themselves in hot water when basic human resources responsibilities are not met. To help make your lives easier, we at Better Business Planning have partnered with HR360 to provide you with a comprehensive, yet easy-to-navigate and understand, human resources library.
HR360 covers every topic your business needs to run smoothly: Employee Benefits, Human Resources Issues, State and Federal Employment Law, Hiring and Termination. Here’s a sample of what you can expect from your subscription:
- Federal HR and Benefits Laws: Covers major federal employment laws such as COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, USERRA and mandated benefits in language every employer understands.
- State Employment Laws: State-by-state information about health continuation coverage, minimum wage, and much more.
- Forms, Posters and Checklists: Over 500 HR forms at your finger tips, ready to download and print. Includes employment applications, W-4s, sample employee handbooks, discipline warning forms and performance review forms.
- Online HR Tools: Great support tools like a job description developer and a salary bench marker.
- How to Recruit, Hire and Terminate Employees
- Interviewing candidates to make sure you stay within the legal guidelines
- Selecting the best candidate for the job
- Developing an on-boarding/new employee orientation program
- Disciplining employees
Your human resources library not only assists you as an employer, but helps in making a better informed and more productive workforce. Contact us today at 800-724-7668 and we will teach you how to seamlessly incorporate HR360 in to the daily operations of your business.